Designed To Thrive Unisex Eco Sweatshirt
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Designed in the USA. Ethically sourced and manufactured.
You will be provided with a tracking number through email, approximately 2-3 days after you place your order. We source our products globally to allow us to find the best variety of products, at competitive prices. Therefore, products with high demand, though not likely, could take 1-2 weeks for fulfillment and delivery. If authorized, the processing of your return will occur in 5-7 business days, depending upon how your bank handles these transactions.
Measurements are provided by our suppliers. Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).
Pro tip! Measure one of your products at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
We want you to have many long years of lasting memories with your säen merchandise, which is why we recommend Eco-friendly detergents, cold water cycle; and naturally drying your item: either by lying it flat, or with a non-metal hanger. Please be careful to wash inside out, and according to color. If necessary, press inside of garment only. Do not iron imaging or Wordmark text.